Friday 5 June 2009

Simple, just like ...


this butterfly card I've made for the challenge over at Crafts 4 eternity. It's a 2 part challenge to include the sketch and use the colour combo of puples and lilacs. I think that I've managed to include both elements to produce this simple, but elegant card.
Everything is from my stash. The coloured card is by SU, the butterfly is from a set by Inkadinkadoo and the sentiment is by Stampsaway.

Thanks for taking a look at my work and my little bit of blogland. Please feel free to leave a comment and pop in anytime.

Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

pinky said...

Karen your card is fabulous, love the big butterfly and the colour combo is perfect. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

Tracey said...

Another stunning card Karen. Just love the butterfly

Kathy said...

Your butterfly card is lovely Karen - so soft and pretty

lil-paper-pixie said...

Great take on the sketch Karen, love the butterfly. Thanks for joining us at c4e.

Hugs

Sarah

michele said...

lovely card Karen thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs mx