Saturday 13 June 2009

MIL's Birthday card ...


Finally I can put this on as it's been delivered today by my hubby. Everything on this card is by SU except the greeting which is printed and the ribbon which is from my stash. The images are from the Oh so lovely set. This is the 1st time I've aged the edge with a sponge. I didn't have any distress inks so I just used a chalk eye. Think I need to get a couple of distress tho'.

Off to get sorted as my friend and her cuties are on the way round, so looks like no crafting for me today.

T T F N Love Karen xxx

3 comments:

Paul B said...

Thx for visiting mt blog and leaving a lovely comment :) Have been loooking at your blog and there's some wonderful stuff on it. Love this card for your MIL. The colours are lovely. It's all been very skillfully put together. Paul xx

Maz said...

Thank you so much for the lovely card karen, it is so much nicer in real life, your picture doesnt do it justice at all
maz

Lexxie said...

This is so lovely Karen.
Such gorgoeus colours and lovely sentiment too. I'm sure your MIL will love it,
Love Sarita xx