Saturday 20 June 2009

AHOY ! ...


Meet Captain Jack. He's from Pink Gem designs and he's the NEW bit of my card for the Sketch n Stash challenge. The other bit is this sketch.
The 2nd challenge is over at Cupcake crafts where you need to make something for Fathers Day.
Everything is from my stash and I have no idea what the paper is as I got it last summer sometime. The map is an image I got off my friend ages ago and never used. The flag is made with a cocktail stick.

Thank you for taking the time to drop by and have a look at my little bit of the WWW. Any comments are gratefully recieved.
I'l be back later hopefully with a cuople more cards. T T F N .

Happy crafting Love Karen x

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great Fathers Day card, he'll lovve it. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Becky said...

What an amazing card Karen, the background matches the image so perfectly, love it!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Lexxie said...

Fab take on the sketch Jackie, and a really fab father's day card, I'm sure it will be loved,
Love Sarita xx

Liza said...

Fab father's day card, I love your colour combo. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, what a fab card. Love the image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracey said...

Karen, its a fantastic card and just love the colours.

Your dad will love it.

Have a great week and look forward to seeing you soon.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi Karen, this is just brilliant i love that the background goes so well with the card, i am sure this will go down well, its gorgeous...

Thanks for joining us at cupcake, husg Pops x x x

Ida / Little said...

Such a fun looking Father's Day card, I like that you have made it fun and not very stiff ;) Looks great! Thanks for joining us at CCC this week :)

Hugs Ida