Sunday 28 June 2009

Knock, knock ...

just seeing if there's anyone in out there. Well I just don't know where the weekends gone, it's been so busy.
Yesterday morning we went to DS's school fair and won a couple bottles of wine WOO HOO ! Spent a fortune on absolutely NOTHING, as you do at these things. But a good time was had by all. Then last night we had a BBQ with some friends, which was lovely as tehy are very entertaining company and it's always a good laugh. And tonight it's back to work for me BOO HOO !
Well I'm off to do some crafting and ring me Father as he's just come back off his Jolly's.

Have a fab rest of the weekend and happy crafting.
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Hope tonight is quiet for you at work, I'm back at work tomorrow the first time since February - Lesley x

Lesley said...

a bit of alcohol always makes things seem a little different lol Lesley x