The 1st was sent to me a yesterday by Maz over at Natures workshop. Her blog is well worth a visit as she is very talented, especially when it comes to altered art. I know Maz personally so thank you very, its much apreciated.
These are the rules:
I must link back to the person who gave me the award which I have done
I must give 10 pieces of information about myself.
So here we go:
1. I would love to see the Niagra falls.
2. My ambition is to be on a design team and to win the lottery so that I can spend all day crafting. LOL.
3. I have a tattoo on my right shoulder of Piglet.
4. I love my job, but wish it was days so that I could spend more time with my hubby and DS.
5. I have 1 brother.
6. I would love to fly over the Grand canyon in a hot air ballon, or just go in a hot air balloon.
7. My favourite colour is blue.
8. My middle name is Elizabeth.
9. We have a dog called Rusty and am picking our kitten up at the weekend called Gizmo.
10.I love old British black and white films, ecpecially the Ealing comedies.
That was hard as I don't consider myself to be very exciting.
I would like to pass this award onto :
Please take a look at there blogs they are all very talented ladies. All are full of stunning work.
My other 2 awards are from Lesley and Valerie and Anna.Thank you both ladies.
Lesley is a personnal friend who I've only known for about a year. She always makes me smile when I see here. Her cards are lovely so please take a look.
Valerie and Anna are a mother and her young daughter from Birish Columbia Canada. It's nice when people that you've never met apreciate what you do. I've been on their blog today and it's beautiful well worth a visit.
The rules are that I must:
Nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-
Link to your nominees within your blog post.
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.- Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.
So here goes:
Again these are all very talented ladies and their blogs are full of inspiration. Well worth taking the time to go and have a look.
Thank you ladies I really aprecite these awards and will diplay them with pride. THANK YOU !!!
Well what a mamouth post and I hope that not too many of you have nodded off. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.
T T F N love Karen xxx