Friday 12 June 2009

Baby, Baby ...


I've made this card for 4 challenges. The 1st one is over at Allsorts where its the colour combo of Pink and white. One stop's challenge is embossing of any kind. I've put dry and heat on this card. Over at Secret crafter it's bling, bling, bling, hence the gems. And finally Sketch Saturday is ... yes you guessed it ... a sketch ... I think I've managed to combine the
all 4 challenges fairly well.
Everything is from my stash. The paper is by Craft Creations. The image is one of Anita's stamps which I've embossed with clear powder and the matt has been put thru my CB using the Swiss dots folder and then inked the same colour as the feet. The sentiment is from a Stampsaway set.

Thanks for popping in and please feel free to leave a comment.
Happy crafting Love Karen xxx

7 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card
I love the button detail
Thnaks for joining us at Allsorts this week
TTFN
Debs xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Such a pretty card love the swiss dots embossing too!
Thanks for playing at Allsorts!


Emma xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Karen, Such a pretty card! I love the gingham and embossing.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Lisa x

Tab said...

Karen your card is divine, love the soft colours!
Hugs Tab xxx

Maggie Bob said...

What a great new baby card, and fab use of embossing!

Thanks for taking part in One Stop Craft Challenge this week!

Donna said...

This is such a sweet card Karen, super cute. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, wonderful details and colours.
luv
Debby