Tuesday 23 June 2009

Morning ...

it's foggy here and I can't see if there are any bloggers out there ? Shout up so I know that you are.
It's been a bit of bumpy week so far at work. I can't say why just yet, but will explain when the time is right. I'm shattered but thats nothing unusual at the min.
DS is looking forward to school today as they have got a drama group going in to do a performance of Jack and the Beanstalk and hubby as only got a short run today so he'l be home to do the tea time school run. Whoop ! Whoop ! more time for sleep for me.

Well I'm off to have a bit of peace before the boy gets up. T T F N happy crafting.
Love Karen xxx

4 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

i'm here karen, hope you had a good sleep.

Louise Emma said...

Cooooeeeeeeeeeeeee

Emma said...

Hi Karen
Many thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment.
Sorry its taken so long for me to visit you.
I love your cards, all gorgeous and stunning.
Hope the fog has cleared.
Emma x

Tracey said...

Hope the fog clears soon. Latest cards are stunners, as usual.

Take care and you know where I am.