Friday 23 October 2009

Simon Say's ...


GET WELL SOON ! Thats the challenge this week over at Simon Says, Get well soon.
The card is Papermill and SU and the paper is SU along with the image and sentiment. The ribbon and brads are from my stash. The design of the card is off my friend Tracey, you pop and see her blog. She's a talent and an inspiration.
I didn't only make this for the challenge. I made it for a lovely, local old man who recently had a heart attack. His name is Jim and he delivers our free paper and walks miles and miles with his dog Polo. I was so suprised when I heard he was ill as he is always out in the fresh and is always active. GET WELL SOON JIM !
Thank you for looking at my little blog and please feel free to leave a comment and pop by anytime.
T T F N Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

Lesley said...

delightful - Lesley x

cheryl said...

great card hun love it he will love it too love cheryl xxx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Karen, naughty cat I am not coming over often...just catching up with your beautiful cards. This is so lovely, simple with colour attitude which is scrummy yummy and that truck is perfect. Im sure Jim will treasure it babes.

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Jill said...

beautiful card Karen I love the pickup truck hugs Jill xx

Chris said...

Great card Karen and I'm sure Jim will love it. Hope he gets well soon. Chris xx