Sunday 11 October 2009

Cutest couple ...


for 3 challenges. Creative card crew - Celebration, this is and engagement card, Friday Sketches - The sketch on the left which I've rotated and Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Buttons n Bows.
The card is Papermill and SU, the paper is SU, the sentiment is by Clear Stamps and the image is PB. All the other embellies are from my stash.
Thank you for dropping by and call in anytime. Please feel free to leave a comment.
Am off to start another card and get my stuff ready to go back to work BOO HOO !
T T F N Happy crafting.
Love Karen xxx

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Karen. I adore that PB image and I love your take on the sketch.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card karen..love the image and great use of your buttons and bows....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxxx

Victoria said...

this is so sweet, the image is adorable

Victoria
x

cheryl said...

oh this is so super cute image is adorable great layouts too love cheryl xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh they are so cute, fabulousc card.
luv
Debby

Sam said...

Lovely card, such a cute image. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Sam x

aardvarkpest said...

Cute card. Love the iamge and the lace.

Glenda

Louise Emma said...

Awwww such a cute stamp that one, I have used it myself in the past and I love it x