Tuesday 28 July 2009

What a challenge ...

Yesterday afternoon I got a text from my friend asking for raffle prizes for the Judo BBQ. I had nothing suitable, so off I went into my little room and this is what I came up with.
A box of notelets. Not bad for about an hours work. What do you think ? They were won by DS's friends Mum who was chuffed to bits with them.
There are 10 in the the box, 10x10 cards and envelopes which I tied with ribbon and put red tissue in the box. The box was then tied with the same red ribbon.
The card is Papermill, the images are SU coloured with Sansador, the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash.

Am off to get a bit of kip as I haven't had much over the past couple of days. I'l be back later to do a bit of blog hopping.
T T F N Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Karen I just love these little notelets, brilliant idea.

Sorry to read your news bout hubby. Let me know if you are free this week for a get together.

Take care

Chris said...

Gorgeous notecards Karen, love the image and I'm amazed that you did all this in an hour, that's brilliant. Glad the lady that won them loved them. Chris x