Wednesday 8 July 2009

Thought I'd post in the ...

evening for a change. I don't want my good friend Lesley wondering where I am LOL.
Haven't done any crafting today as I've been asleep. Hubby was home in time to pick DS up from school so I took the opportunity to catch up with some ZZZZZ's.
We are getting a long break at work and tahts more tiring than working hard I think. Am taking some colouring in to do tonight, so taht I've got images ready for cards. The guys in the office will take the micky but that's nothing new.
Well am off to get meself ready for my public, if only it was that glamorous LOL.

T T F N happy crafting !
Love Karen xxx

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh I don't envy you the nightshifts Karen, I know how that feels after many years doing them working for newspapers but I'm glad you caught up on zzzz's today. I agree with you about the breaks too, they tried to force them on us once but it just makes you want to fall asleep :). Hope you have a good one and can colour without being the brunt of the jokes :D. Chris xx