Sunday 11 January 2009

Knock, Knock ...

is there anybody out there in blog land?!
I'm feeling a bit better today. Still got the sore throat and cough. It looks like DS has got it now. Bless him.

Think my Dad might be coming over today to see DS has he will be at school tomorrow on his birthday. That's if he's not poorly. DS not my Dad LOL.
I've still got to make DS's card. Am not sure what to do yet.

Thank you all for your good wishes. Sorry I missed the crop Lorna. I'm sure MIL kept you entertained LOL. My head just wasn't in the right place and I didn't want to share my germs.

I'd better go and get a shower before my Dad rings or gets here. Don't want to be in my PJ's when hwe gets here LOL.

Happy crafting.
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Take care Kazee and hopefully you'll have a good day ..... Get Well Soon - I think this cold is doing the rounds right now as i'm full of it too.

Love Pam xx

Maz said...

glad to hear you feel a bit better, will be over after work tomorrow with a pressie for the little man!