Monday 12 January 2009

BG Challenge card is also...


My DS's 5th birthday card, but don't tell him I showed it you first. I was inspired by the http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/ challenge and thought I'd have a go !

I used BG Mellow range this design is called Harvested. I love the colours in it. The frame and the circle are chipboard. And I actually used 2 pieces of my precious collection. The F is wooden covered in the same patterned paper and then glazed with glossy accents. A girl should never leave home without it. The plain card is DCWV.

Am not sure what range the dinosaur is, I just know he's adorable.

I hope you like it and fingers crossed DS likes it too.


Thanks for looking and I'l let you know what DS thinks later.

Love Karen xxx

7 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

i'm sure he will karen, your card is gorgeous.

Louise Emma said...

That is sooo cute Karen x Love the colours x

Danita said...

Youre card is adorable!!! Your DS will love it for sure!! Great job with this challenge!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card. Love the layout, love the colours, love the distressed style, love all of really LOL.
Love Viv xx

Heather said...

Wonderful card, love the papers, (I havn't got these - something else on my evergrowing wish list). Love your chipboard elements and your F is awesome.
Thanks for playing with us this week.
hugs Heather xx

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love your card! The dinosaur is so cute! The blue color is amazing to me too. It's so striking! Thanks for playing at BG Challenges!

Chris said...

A fabulous card Karen and I'm sure your DS will love it! The paper is gorgeous and the chipboard elements are stunning. I love all the dimension and texture too. Chris x