Monday 5 January 2009

Good Morning ...

blog land ! How are we today ? I'm well rested as my boss very kindly let me come home early this morning as we had very little to do. I'm sure that he'l not let me forget it and that I'l have to repay the favour at a later date. So I'm all bright eyed and bushy tailed lol !
Have started cutting the card for my 12 cards and think I might even get them done today.
It's going to seem strange today being here on my own. OH has gone to work and DS is back at school. The quiet will be strange. No Mario Kart, no cups of tea on tap and no conversations about "snogging" noses, a DS thing. He meant "snotting".
I feel lost already !
I'm off to get DS up and ready for school. Be back later with some cards hopefully.

Love Karen xxx

1 comment:

Handcrafted With Love said...

Good Morning Kaz and Happy New Year too. Have a good day crafting and I look forward to seeing your creations later ........ but 12 cards in onew day is alot you know!!!

Love Pam xx