Thursday 14 January 2010

Oooooppps !

What a very naughty blogger am I. I promised myself I'd be more attentive to my blogland friends, and here I am not posted since the 4th of Jan.

My apologies, but in my defence I've been extremely productive doing my brothers Wedding stationary. It's getting there and I'l share some picci's later.

Today is challenge day for me, so be prepared for a few posts later LOL !
It's the school run and then nose to the grindstone, well craftroom. I can't wait !

Well thats me for now.
T T F N Love Karen x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, I have missed you, so much, you know where....thanks for your comments on my blog, I must say I have not been so good with my friends, by the time I get round all the challengers for the various DT blogs....hope to see some cards from you soon, and good luck with your Brother's Invitations, knowing you they will be awesome....Hugs Avril xxx

Mandy said...

Hi Karen,Don't stress we're all still here...life does sometimes get in the way..can't wait to see your wedding stationary...
Mandy xx