Saturday 23 January 2010

Can't Fink ....


of a title. Any suggestions ? I've made this not so scary dino for 2 challenges.
1. Basic Grey - Animals.
2. Stamp with Fun - This fantastic sketch by Saphira.
I've used BG Ambrosia paper and put it thru my CB and then inked it. The buttons have got Hang 10 fibres thru them.
the image is Whipper snapper I think and the card is papermill. My sentiment is from a little £1.49 set.
Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to pop in anytime. Visitors and comments are always welcome.
T T F N Love Karen xxx


3 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Another fab card Karen! Love your buttons with the fibres and your embossed BG, and great 'boy' colour combo too!
:o)

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card. The image is adorable and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at BG Challenges,
Anthea & the BG Team :)