Monday 4 January 2010

Get your sunglasses out ...



for this card I've done to cover the challenge over at Just Magnolia, which is this fantastic sketch. And, Colour Create where it's the colour combo of Lemon and Lime with the option of Spring/Summer flowers.
All bases covered me thinks and I've rotated the sketch to accomodate my gorjus Tilda.
This card is made totally with bits n bobs from my card/paper bit box, and from my stash. The flutterby's are punched using my Chrissie pressie from DS.
Ta for taking the time to call by and have a look, please feel free to leave a comment. Pop back anytime, visitors are always welcome.
I'm off to get some ZZZzzzzzzz.
T T F N Love Karen xxx

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tilda and wonderful colour combo.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Ooh I love this hun, so bright & zingy - gorgeous!

Jan x

Lesley said...

love the colour combo and the butterfly punch from DS - best wishes Lesley x

Mina said...

stunning card Karen, I love the gorgeous way you used my sketch...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia and Colour Create challenges
Mina xxx

Jill said...

oohh Karen this is gorgeous I love the lime & lemon colours, it's so pretty. Cute tilda too, Happy New Year hun, thanks for your lovely comments hugs Jill xx

Heather said...

Hi Karen, Happy New Year my love - hope it's a good one for you.
Love your card - great use of the colours and a great take on Mina's sketch. Your details are fab and I just love your butterflies.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card love the colours you've used:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Enfys said...

What a joy to see this sunshiny card on a freezing cold day, it's just lovely,
big hugs
En xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Karen - and those bright cheery colours are just what everyone needs on such a cold 'snow white' day!
:D