Saturday 22 August 2009

Over the garden fence ...


dreaming ! I've covered 2 challenges with this card, Friday sketches and Stamp something.
Friday sketches is this wonderful sketch by Carole. the 2nd challenge "A Birthday Something" over at Stamp Something. So I thought pretty, pink and girlie. I think it turned out lovely for saying I spilt my tea on the image whilst at Dabblers last night.

The image is Sarah Kay coloured with pencils and Sansador (my favourite medium). The card is SU, the paper is Brenda Walton for K & Co, the sentimnet is SU too (full version on the inside of card). The flowers and leaves are all hand punched with those brad type thingy's in the middle.

I've also done the inside too and it looks like this. Just a mirror of the outside really.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my ickle bit of blog land and please feel free to leave a comment. Call back anytime, visitors are always welcome.

T T F N Happy Crafting.
Love Karen xxx

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Karen, this turned out fantastic despite your little mishap. The inside is brilliant too.

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!...both front and inside!!..the image, coloring, papers and details are Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Lynn said...

This is just gorgeous...love how you did the inside too! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! :-)

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

What a great card, I love the colourcombo. Absolutly beautifull.:))

Rosalien