Wednesday 22 April 2009

Not my usual colours ...



But I like it. 1 card 3 challenges. And here they are:
Creative Belli Blog which was to do some dry embossing, so I got my trusty CB out and it's Swiss dot folder and away we went.

Colour Create is Pink, Black and White this week. Not my usual colours but thought I'd have a bash.

Cupcake Craft Challenge is this wonderful sketch.

All the card and ribbon is from my stash and the images are by Great Impressions.

I used 2 different pink inks for the background and then stamped the images with a raspberry colour. I then covered each one with Versa and emboss them with holographic powder.The black card was put through my CB and then inked with white.
Thank you for looking, hope you like it.
Love Karen xxx




15 comments:

amanda stokes said...

wow this is gorgeous Karen!hugs amanda xx

Cathy said...

This is fantastic Karen - I love the squares with the detail in them!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Chris said...

Hi Karen, I've come to shiver your timbers LOL! Love your card, and very nice that you used the CC colours which aren't your usual style. It's very elegant and the design is gorgeous. Chris xx

Tab said...

Love your card Karen, fab layout!
Hugs Tab xxx

Stephanie said...

Great job Karen! Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.
Stephanie

Louise Emma said...

I love this kinda choccy and pink combo x Brill card x

Janet said...

This is lovely. I love pink & black together. X

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Karen, thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC!
Clairex

Ida / Little said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing with us at CCC this week :)

Ida

Bev said...

Wow fantastic card hun, I love all of the detail and the design. x

Kruemel said...

A wonderful card. Love how you kept it simple in style!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Kathrin aka Kruemel

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Karen. The colour scheme is striking and the image is fab. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Ida / Little said...

Psst, congrats on making the TOP 5 ;)

Shelly Koskinen said...

Thanks for playing the Belli Challenge. Your card is really cute!

Chrissy D said...

Lovely card - thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!