Monday 20 April 2009

A Few cards ...

All these cards are from the order I did for my brother. This is from a SU set. The paper is SU, the ribbon and brads are from my stash.
Another SU set, in fact everything on this card is SU except the ink, colour and sparkle.

The image is coloured with pencils and Sansador. I used my CB Script folder for the top matt and went over it with a gold ink pad. the patterned paper is from my stash and the hearts are punched and edged in gold.
Thank you for looking.
love Karen xxx

3 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

they are all fantastic karen, looks like you have been very busy, well done

Heather said...

WOW - it didn't take you long after getting DS back to school to get back in the harness did it?
Three fab cards Karen - bet your brother was pleased with them.
hugs Heather xx

Louise Emma said...

Sorry I haven't commented for a few days and now I have so many to catch up on! Serves me right I know!! Fab cards hun x Hiope you are keeping well x