Tuesday 21 April 2009

Here are another ...

2 cards from the order I did for my bro. This has got to be one of my favourite images. I just love it. It's from SU and the sentiment is from one of those little £1.49 sets.
I can't take credit for this design as it was originally done by my good friend Tracey. Again the image is from an SU set. I like this card because of it's simplicity.
Well it's lovely and sunny here, but a bit cooler than yesterday. DS is grumbling in the background, he doesn't want to get dressed by himself. Life's hard when you're 5.
I'm off to have a cuppa as I only walked thru the door about 20 mins ago. Late vehicles at work. Wish I got paid overtime. Never mind.
I'l be back later with some more pics and hopefully a challenge card.
Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love the elegance of these cards.
luv
Debby

amanda stokes said...

Two fab card's Karen!those little studio g stes are fab are'nt they suc h good value and quality.hugs amanda xx

Lesley said...

lovely cards - Lesley x

Louise Emma said...

Awww that first one is similar to the birthday card you made me! I still have it tucked safely away! LOl. Lovely cards Karen x

Kathy said...

ohhh these are lovely - I love the clean-cut desings. Especially love how you've done the second one