Monday 28 June 2010

Hey Baby girl ...



This card is for my BIL and SIL to celebrate the birth of their baby daughter Katie Jayne. Ans I've also used it for this weeks "Anything goes" challenge over at DP2 using Mo's wonderful baby Kiki.
She's coloured using pencils and sansador, my fav colouring medium. The paper is BG Lilykate, the card is Papermill and bazill and the flowers are made by moi, the gems and ribbon are from my stash. Oooops nearly forgot the sentiment is SU.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my ickle bit of cyber space. Feel free to bob in anytime.
T T F N
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Elaine L. said...

Such a cute card! I love the soft pinks. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

Awww they will love this.. Such a sweet baby card. Thanks for joining us at MO's this week.