Tuesday 22 June 2010

A challenge card ...






For 2 challenges, Friday sketches and Dare U 2 Digi stamp. Friday sketches is this wonderful sketch with gems and ribbon and DU2DS as always wants you to use a digi image or papers. This week the challenge is Blooms and butterflies.
I've used a Mo Manning image coloured with pencils and Sansador, MME papers and SU and papermill card. The ribbon, gems and bits n bobs are all from my stash. The flutterby is Papermania and the greeting is by Wild rose studio.

Ta for popping in and taking a look. Feel free to leave a comment and pop back anytime.

T T F N
Love Karen xxx

5 comments:

Janneke said...

Beautiful card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Janneke X

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Karen, beautifully coloured!
Clairex

Danni said...

Love this image, so fun!! Great card! Thanks for sharing with me at FBW!!

Heather said...

Hi Karen, what a coincidence - I had you on my list to visit tonight, I'm actually catching up at last - phewww!! When I entered my blog there you were. Great minds think alike (or should it be fools seldom differ!!) Lovely card, such pretty colours and papers. Love that beautiful image of Mo's, great colouring and fabulous details.
hugs Heather xx

Donna said...

This is such a wonderful card, lovely use of colours and such pretty flowers! Thank you for joining in with our Blooms & Butterflies Challenge at DU2DS :) Donna x