Monday 21 June 2010

A few Father's Day cards ...




The beer one is for my FIL and the Big guy was what my 6 year old coloured for his Daddy.
Jim sitting is a Digi stamp boutique, the beer glass is a feebie but I can't recall from where ooops sorry !
I used Dove craft paper and papermill card for this card. The letter were cut on the MIL's cricut. The images are coloured using sansador and pencils and I've added some floc mixed with glamour dust to the beers head. If you look carefully you can see that one of his feet is bandaged as my FIL has broken his toe.
My son's card was made using SU and papermill card and some hessian and rafia from my stash. He coloured the image himself and I think it's brilliant for a 6 year old.The image of course is by Mo Manning, my fav images.

T T F N
Love Karen xxx


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Fab cards Karen, I love them both but the beer one is great :o)
Jackie xx