Thursday 3 September 2009

It must be ...


LOVE for this Tilda. She's for 2 challenges, Colour Create which is the colour combo of "Ruby, cream and gold". And , secondly for Just Magnolia where the challenge is "Ribbons and bows".
Tilda is coloured using pencils and Sansador with sparkle on the hearts and wings. The big heart is Magnolia too and coloured the same way. There is gold sparkle onthe heart aswell.
The card is SU and the cream piece has been put thru my CB using the Script folder and then I've gone over it with a gold ink pad. The DP is Sandylion, one of my fav's at the min. They are all edged using a gold marker pen. The ribbons are both from my stash.
The sentiment is from a set by Clear stamps.
There is only 1 bow but I think on this card less is more.

Ta for popping in and taking a look at my ickle piece of the WWW. Please feel free to leave a comment and pop back anytime, your always welcome.

T T F N Love Karen xxx

10 comments:

cheryl said...

beautiful card hun hope you are feeling better take care love cheryl xxxxxx

Stef H said...

stunning! you can never go wrong with tilda! absolutely stunning!

hugs,

Dena said...

This is such an adorable card. I love the cuddlebug script effect! Thanks for joining in Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. Hugs, Dena

Lesley said...

fantastic card. I made the card using your VW stamp but I forgot to take a picture of it - but will get one after Ash has opended it for his birthday and put it on my blog - I am really getting the hang of this colouring with sansador!! Hope nyou are feeling less sad - love Lesley x

Heather said...

Hi Karen - this is just gorgeous. Great use of this week's colours and I love that adorable, fabulously coloured Tilda.
Thanks for playing - hugs Heather xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Karen I love this Tilda too and you have used the colours perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Mina said...

gorgeous card Karen I love this Tilda too and you have used the colours perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Very cute card!!!! Very good use of this weeks colours..
Thank you for joining us at Colour Create Challenge blog.
hugs janny

Lexxie said...

Stunning card Karen, I love the colours and the heart is really pretty,
Love Sarita xx

Ali Dantre said...

Karen, this is amazing! I totally adore it! Love the colours, the images everything about it.

Love n hugs
Lisa.xxxx