Sunday 29 March 2009

Do 1 get 1 free ...


that's what I've done. 2 challenges 1 card. the 1st is for friday sketchers.

Which was to follow this sketch. I always struggle with circles because I have to cut them by hand and they end up a bit un circle like. But I liked this sketch so I gave it a go.
The 2nd is penny black saturday challenge which is to think Spring. Whats more spring like than flowers, flutterbys, chicks and cute hedgehogs.
I love this PB image it's so cute and versatile.
Iused bazill for the main card and then matted some Red hot bed card on to it. The ribbon and lace are from my stash. The image is matted onto a scallop circle, which has been put onto a lighter lilac matt that I've CB'd with Swiss dots and chalked. The flutterby's and bee have been deco'd from a matching piece of vellum. the sentiment is from a Stampsaway set.
Thanks for looking.
Love Karen xxx

6 comments:

amanda stokes said...

fab card and sweet image hugs amanda xx

Cathy said...

Beautiful card Karen - love that image and the papers.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card Karen! I love your little butterflies!

Beth said...

This is so cute! Perfect colours for spring too! Thanks for joining in with the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

Louise Emma said...

Awwww the little hoggie is sooo sweet xx

Pauline C said...

This is very pretty and cute - lovely spring card. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x