Thursday 9 April 2015

What a lovely day ...

The sun is out and spring is here. Fingers crossed we'll get a good summer.

Just wanted to share a card I made for my step mum's birthday yesterday. And today would've been my Mum's 73rd birthday. I usually have daffodils in the house for her but I couldn't get any when I went shopping. I'll try again at the weekend.

Well the school holidays are drawing to an end thank goodness. DS doesn't like being off, he prefers school. Not a bad thing I know.

I'm doing the Race for life in July at Darley Park. The 12th I think it is. I'm just waiting on my Race pack. I've made a Just giving page if anyone would like to donate to this more than worthy cause. I will post the link and details at the weekend when I have a little more time.

I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to spend in my craft room. I have so many ideas in my head I really need to get in here. Of course, that  will be after my Saturday morning weigh in. It's getting slow now and I get disappointed with myself, but I knew it would get more difficult the less I have to loose.

Well I'd better go and get ready for work and sort out what the others are having for their tea. Suppose DS will give me his usual " don't know " reply.

Have a lovely day what ever you're doing. Happy crafting.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lesley said...

beautiful card - live the Chinese theme and the poppy is amazing - Lesley x