Monday 6 April 2015

As promised yesterday....

a few things I've made recently.

The first card was for my mother in law on Mother's Day to go with this plaque that I made.


The card below was for my sister in laws 50th birthday in December.

This was for my Dad's birthday, he was 75. I need to get some sealing wax as I used a candle but it was very wet and too soft I think, but it was worth a try.
I did him a layout but for some reason the picture won't post. Very strange.

Well I switched my pc on today and a few things appeared that I thought were in the lost files. Just 1 of the strange happenings over the past few days.
I do have another card to put on but I can't until Wednesday, so I'll have to keep you in suspenders until then lol.

Off to do some colouring in with the new images I got yesterday. Oh and I think I need to eat !

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jackie said...

A lovely selection Karen, long time no see :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Nice to see you blogging again Karen, hope you are well. Love your recent makes. Hope more things start to appear on your computer. Tracey x

Lesley said...

a gorgeous selection of cards - best wishes Lesley x