Monday 25 April 2011

Happy Easter
















I love this Easter Bunny, he looks so fed up that the chick is on his head. He's coloured using pencils and Sansador, my favourite medium.
Everything is from my stash. I just love this paper and I've only got a bit left now. Don't even know where I got it from
The flowers are hand punched with pearlescent gems in the middle.
I think the sentiment is papermania, but not too sure.
This pretty Pink Gem girlie was one of the 1st stamps I bought when I started card making, I thinks she's so lovely.
Everything is from my stash, the sentiment is by Stampin Up and she's coloured using pencils and Sansador.

I've started raiding my stash because I have so much that I need to use some before I can get some more LOL.

Thank you for popping in please feel free to call again soon.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lesley said...

lovely eater cards too - love the bunny images lesley x

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cards Karen.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Wonderfull cards Luv Sue x