Friday 25 December 2009

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !

To ALL my blogland, crafty friends. I'd like to thank you for your wonderful cards and emails. I must apologise though as I've not sent any cards out this year or even made any.

I've had a trying year and the past few months and weeks have been not my best. I'm hoping that 2010 will be better.

I'l be replying to emails and cards over the next few days while I'm off. I'd like to thank my close friends from Dabblers and the close blogland friends I've made. THANK YOU !

Once again a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

LOVE Karen xxxxx

2 comments:

Stef H said...

a truly blessed christmas to you and yours and a new year filled with happy dreams and miracles.

hugs,

Lesley said...

Happy New Year and I hope you fell better soon = best wishes for 2010 Lesley x x