Saturday 12 December 2009

Red n Green ...



Is the theme for the challenge this week over at Stampavie and more. The 1st of the 3 challenges I made this card for. The 2nd is this wonderful sketch over at Stamp with Fun and the 3rd is "Christmas" with Just Magnolia.
My Tilda is coloured with pencils and Sansador, the paper, the card, the ribbon and red dots are all bits n bobs from my stash. The sentiment is from a £1.49 set I got last year.
Ta for taking a look and feel free to leave a comment and pop back anytime. I love to have visitors.
Off to get tea before X Factor !
Love Karen xxx



13 comments:

Tracey said...

Lovely card, as usual Karen. Missed you tonight??

Take care
Tracey

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous!

hugs,

cheryl said...

this is great hun love the image great colouring too hope you are okay hun,love love the x factor hugs cheryl xxxxx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card - Lesley x

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Karen, I am typing this at 3.10am in the morning, cannot sleep for pain, so thought I would check out my friends goings on...I am over the moon that OLLY is still in for tomorrow night, my hubby is going to go beserk when he gets the next phone bill....LOL....Hope you are well, Hugs Avril xxxx

Sally said...

Lovely card. I like the traditional Christmas Colors you have used.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Hope you're having a good weekend. Chris x

Unknown said...

this is a really sweet card Karen, such a great image too!

Jan x

amanda stokes said...

Hi Karen!
Gorgeous card,love that colour combo
hope you're well?
hugs amanda xx

Andrea said...

Very great card!
Many greetings
Andrea

Anne H. said...

Another great Christmas-card, Karen!
Beautiful colors and lovely details.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :-)

Jacque said...

Darling job, Karen...I love those Christmas-y colors especially...Thank you so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week...Hugs..Jacque