Friday 12 September 2008

Another week


gone ! I just don't know where my time goes. Well I do, work, sleep and no crafting !

I would like to thank those of you that have taken the time to leave comments on her, so THANK YOU !!! I appreciate your support.
DS loves school and has managed to get a star fpr being good everyday so far. Next week he go in for his dinner everyday and then the following week its FULLTIME finally. For the past few weeks he's been going to playgroup in the morning and they have been taking him to school after lunch.
I didn't cry but he did look really grown up, he isn't 5 until January.
I'm hoping to get some crafting done this weekend. I've got a work mate coming to pick our car up tomorrow to do a pre MOT check on it. That means I'l be home most of the day and can potter in my room.
Be back in a bit with pic of DS in his uniform.
Love Karen x


No comments: