Saturday 16 August 2008

Hiya...

I'm back from my travels. Had a great time with Hubby and DS. The weather was mixed which meant we didn't get to go to the beach boohoo! But we did get out and about to various places. The Sealife centre was a fav with all of us. DS espaecially liked walking through the tunnel of fish.
We saw a lot of surfers as it was Ripcurl while we were there.
Didn't have a Cornish pastie or Cream tea, but we did have a gigantic piece of cake. Neither of us could finish it. I wish I'd taken a pic now.
What have you lot been up to while I've been gone? I see Viv and Issy have been busy with Tilda's and punch art. Gorjus cards ladies.
Pam are you ok love?
Well I'd better go and get sorted. Need to get some bicci's in now I'm back.
Have a lovely weekend.
Love Karen x

No comments: