Sunday 13 July 2008

I'm ...

back !!!! Thank goodness for that, I thought it was going to be a new PC for a minute there. But my trusty friend is all fixed now.
Haven't done much this week, just pottered in and out of my room, bitting and bobbing.
Thank you Steph for a lovely crop. You're kits are great.

I've had some sad news today about a close friend. She's been diagnosed with cancer. It's floored me to say the least.

Hopefully this week I'l be more productive as DS finishes school on Tuesday for the summer. I think by the time September comes I'l be well practised on the WII and be able to beat the best of 'em at Mario kart. LOL.
It's scrapbook Dabblers on Friday, so I've got something to look forward too.
Good see that not all the choccy biccie's have gone while I've been away.

Love Karen x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Kazee. Here's hoping she's able to recover from it. Viv xx