Tuesday, 16 September 2014
Autumn is nigh .....
the weather certainly seems to be on the change, still warm though. Love this little chappie all dressed up ready to trick or treat. He's one on Mo Manning's of course and he's coloured using crayons and sansodor. The paper is from a pad I got from Aldi would you believe ages ago, by a company called Crelando. Fabulous quality and double sided too. The pic doesn't really show that parts are embossed. The sentiment is SU, the leaves were cut with the cricut and everything else is from my stash.
Now onto the challenges which I do so that I actually come into my craft room and create.
1. Allsorts - Sugar and spice. Nice spicey colours.
2. Cute card Thursday - Cute. Well no one can say he's not a cutie.
3. DP2 - Autumn/Fall. Lovely Autumn papers and theme.
4. Moving along with the times - Texture. There's embossing on the paper, have roughed the edges up and added hessian and string.
5. Sweet Sunday sketch over at the Sweetest thing - Sketch.
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again soon.