yesterday was not at all like Autumn until evening time. This made me think of a song I heard on the radio. Billy Idol Nice day for a white wedding. Oh the 80's how wonderful they seem now.
Any way onto the card, which is for 5 challenges, yes 5.
1. DP2 - Inspired by a song. As mentioned above Billy Idol Nice day for a white wedding.
2. Allsorts - Lavender and Lace.
3. Secret Crafter - White and 1 other colour except on your image.
4. Sketch Saturday - Sketch. Have a wander over and take a look.
5. C.R.A.F.T - Ribbon, 2 shapes ( Oval and rectangles ) and glitter ( I used glamour dust ).
Everything is from my stash, bits and bobs I had hovering about my craft room. The image is by Mo Manning over at Digital pencil which can be accessed via the DP2 challenge blog. I've coloured it using pencils and sansodor and added lots of sparkle to the dress.
I put the oval thru my cuttlebug and then inked the words. The flowers are from my stash along with the lace and ribbon.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my tiny bit of the WWW.