Right now onto the 5 challenges.
1. Basic Grey - Spots or Dots. ( Papers from the BG Ambrosia range ).
2. Cute Card Thursday - Out with the old, to use old papers from your stash. ( Papers from my stash ).
3. DP2 - Retro. ( Image and I think the papers reflect the 60's or 70's ).
4. Friday sketches - See the sketch over on their blog. ( Card layout ).
5. Simon Says - New Beginnings. ( Leaving work to have a new baby ).
The image is by the fantastic Mo Manning and is coloured with pencils and Sansador, the flowers and button are from my stash. The scrummy, sparkley ribbon was a gift in a Secret Santa at the shop. Thank you Susan.
Thank you for taking a look, feel free to pop in anytime.