Monday 2 November 2009

Eskimo kisses ...


Well it's week 9 over at SOPHISTICATS and my DT sister Cheryl's turn to set it. Cheryl's challenge is to use Ribbon and Buttons. I've used 2 pieces of ribbon, a piece of ric rac and 1 button on this red, black and gold Christmas card.
The image is a Mo Manning and is coloured using pencils and Sansador. I've put a piece of black card thru my CB using Snowflake folder and then inked it with gold. The sentiment is Hero Arts and I've done a tiny bit of doodling under it. All the flowers are hand punched and then inked with gold. The ribbons and embellies are from my stash.
Drop by SOPHISTICATS and have a go at this weeks challenge, the prize is a Guest DT spot on the 16th of November. Hope to see you there.
Love Karen xxx

11 comments:

Lesley said...

love the Eskimo theme really cute - Lesley x

Louise Emma said...

That is just sooo cute! Love it hun x

Heather said...

Hi Karen - this is gorgeous I love the colours and the adorable image has to be one of my favourite of Mo's. Fabulous embossing, inking and details.
hugs Heather xx

Stef H said...

oh i just love this! it's stunning - all that black & red. absolutely stunning!

cheryl said...

love this hun such a great image and so beautifully detailed as usuall hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Oh they're so cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Hi, how cute are those eskimos they are adorable and they are coloured perfectly..love the colours.

mandy xx

Do What You Love said...

This is so cute Karen. The red and black really is a cute color combination and works on this card. What a cute font the sentiment is in too - very nice!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Karen!
These Eskimos are adorable and your card is stunning!
I love how you did your flowers!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Jill said...

wow Karen this is absolutely gorgeous I love the image and that colour combo hugs Jill xx

Jill said...

wow Karen this is absolutely gorgeous I love the image and that colour combo hugs Jill xx