Friday 26 December 2008

Merry Merry ...

Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!
My apologies for being a naughty blogger and not posting. What with cards, work and family issues, I just haven't had time to go on the PC.

I promise that in 2009 I'l be a better blogger and post more often.

I would like to congratulate my good friend Lorna on becoming a Nannie for the 1st time. Her daughter Amee had gorjus baby Jake earlier in the week. CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!

Well we're off to MIL's in a bit for dinner. I've made my traditional trifel to take. The dish usually comes home sometime in the New Year as everyone is too full to have any today LOL ! I'm not leaving until I've had a dish.

Have a lovely day.
Love Karen xxx

2 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

thank you karen,
hope you all had a great christmas and that you enjoyed your trifle today, mmm i love trifle
see you soon x

Louise Emma said...

Happy christmas Karen and I hope 2009 is fab for you xxxxx